29 January 2017

CHOOSE ENGLISH LITERATURE BECAUSE............


Related image
(image source)


WHY DID I HAVE TO CHOOSE ENGLISH LITERATURE AS MY MAJOR?

First thing first my 'only' reason why did i choose that major is because my father's suggestion. As a filial daughter to my parents, I agreed with him. Before I choose this major, there are so many reasons why I didn't want to go to college/university. I graduated from Vocational High School (SMK) which is I don't even need to continue my study to college but I can get a job after graduation from high school. 

One day, my father and his ego forced me to continue my study. Because he said that if I didn't do that, I would always stuck and never get a promotion from work. I followed any selection such as SNMPTN (Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri) and SBMPTN (Seleksi Bersama Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri) with expectations that I would get in on one of them. But hope was just hope, I didn't get any of those state universities. But thank God I already registered my scholarship in Gunadarma Univeristy and chose English Literature.

I chose that major because I don't like mathematic, so I thought I would always study about english and without math. But when I in 3rd semester, I got math which is so frustrated for me.

I chose this major also because one day I can tell my parents and every people how to speak English correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment