23 March 2016

Beautiful Hometown

I was born in Jakarta but my mom is from Jogja and Ciamis but I often visit Ciamis every year. So, my hometown in Ciamis, West Java. There are a lot of fish tank or in Sundanese I called Balong. Anyway, I always visit every Eid al-FItr. My big family gather all together there in my great-grandparents’ house. The weather is nice, very nice and nicer than Jakarta. Every morning I sometimes do jogging or just walking around the street because the morning weather is nicer than afternoon. I go to Rajapola where sells so many crafts from rattan and wood. I also go to Ciamis Plaza or in Indonesia, Alun-alun Ciamis. There’s a great mosque, it names is Masjid Agung Ciamis. So many people visit those places with family. It wasn’t really special for me to visit Ciamis every year; because, I always stay at home and do nothing except visit the other family’s house. 

Gambar 1.1 Alun-alun Ciamis

Gambar 1.2 Balong atau Empang

Gambar 1.3 Masjid Raya Ciamis

No comments:

Post a Comment