14 April 2016

If I Have A Chance.....

If I have a chance to run a business, I would run food or culinary business.


As you know that culinary business is really promising. People always looking for food as they needs.

I would like to sell an Egyptian food. Because in Indonesia you will not find a lot of people sell Egyptian food. If they do, the price would be really expensive just because of the ingredients. But I will make some innovation for my food. For example, I will mix the Indonesian food with Egyptian food. SO people will not get boring about the food.

Egyptian food has so many herbs and spices in its food as same as Indonesian food. I think it will be very easy to mix it up.
Well, I still don't know anything about Egyptian food, but I guess I will learn some.

The method for marketing I would prefer to sell it by Food Truck. As we know that nowadays people would prefer buy some foods from food truck besides restaurant or food stall. The price is cheaper but the quality still good.



Fatir Bread (source : www.konfrontasi.com)




Grilled Kofta (source : www.gourmetgenietogo.com)




Falafel (source: radiogastronomy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment