07 May 2018

COUPLE THINGS ABOUT ME AND MYSELF


HELLO...!

First things first, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dea Ayu Rosmaningtyas, I was born in Jakarta, January 6th 1997. I'm the eldest and I have a younger sister. There's nothing much to tell here anyways. Maybe I will share a bit story of my childhood. Sooooo... Lets get started it.

When I was little, perhaps 2 or 3 years old, I really like playing in my garage because in that time, I was still learning how to talk and walk, so I was kind of excited to did it. Oh! Right I forgot, I did not have many friends back then, because my nanny was following me around, so I was kind of introvert LOL. And when I went to preschool, umm... I have lots of friend and I was being brave to talk in front of people and also singing and.... yeah so many things that kids did when they were little. Everything was really great when I was kid tho. All I had to do was just play, play, and play. Then, my mom told me that I had a sister, because mom was pregnant (of course...). So, my sister was born in 2003 right when I was entering elementary school. I was really jealous with my sister (well, I guess every child feel it). Because my parents gave their fully attention to her and I got really a bit anyway. But that was just what I felt anyway.

Now in the 2nd phase of my life which is teenage year. I went to public middle school, then make friends. I did not have really much 'happy' things in middle school. Lets skip to my high school life. People said that you will have a wonderful life when you're in high school. Well said. The result is yup completely I did not have so-wonderful-but-still-wonderful life. In high school, that was the first time when I attracted with someone, you know teenager always do it anyway. So did I. Yeah, that was pretty cool feelings so far. Okay... lets skip until I graduated from high school. I wanted to work after graduate because my high school was designed for working after graduate but my father was insisted me to continue my study, although I did not get public university but I felt grateful. So now here I am, still studying in Gunadarma University on 6th semester.

That was story of life... Now lets talk about my favorites.

I like so many things since I was a kid, especially foods. Who can resist foods? Mom always makes so many delicious home-cooked. Her dishes always be my favorite. Besides food, I like other things. Now in my young-adult phase, I like buying make-up things, for instance lipstick, eyebrow, mascara, etc. I have collections of lipstick with same-shades. I do not know until mom said "you bought the same-shades lipstick again." instead of buying make-up, I still like foods FTW. I like so many genres of music, it depends on the singer anyway. I like pop, r&b, dance, and recently I like K-POP. okay now, lets talk about my favorite K-POP artists....

I love K-POP since I was in high school, because my friends loved it too. So that, I had someone to talk with. First boy-group that I loved was SUPER JUNIOR. Basically, because my friends liked them as well, so I followed them to like the boy-group


Image result for super junior 2016
http://kprofiles.com/super-junior-profile/

Now, I really like NCT. Basically, they are Super Junior's junior. The reason why I like them because they are very talented and also good looking hahaha. But mostly, I really like their musics anyway. I will give you a video of NCT's members. CHECK THIS OUT!

Related image
https://twitter.com/nctsmtown/status/960890063826468866















THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment